We are committed to quality architectural design that meets the needs of our clients and people who use our buildings. We are aware of the need for sustainable, accessible and practical buildings within all sectors.
Integrating the consideration of interior spaces early in the development process allows us and our clients to understand and creatively tailor solutions and designs that go beyond pure functionality.
Office Fit Outs
We understand that usually half of our life is spent within working environments, we aim to personalise the needs of the client and user to determine a safe and comfortable working environment for each individual project.
Client Advisory/ Project Management
Our Client Advisory role is flexible, we can assist with development of production information and specification, advise clients on key decisions during the whole process, review projects at various stages with the client team and carry out site visits to visually control the quality of the project.
3D Design & Visualisation
We create 3D computer drawings and free hand sketch perspectives to overall enhance the drawing package and to demonstrate the intended views of the scheme to the client. We understand it is not always easy to visualise the final product but a 3D image helps the process.
A typical project service may include:
- Obtain, appraise and develop the brief through feasibility studies.
- Produce detailed proposals to enable the submission and servicing of a planning application.
- Produce detailed drawings specifications and schedules for both tender purposes and to submit and service a building regulations application.
- Assist in cost control during the design stages of the project.
- 3D computer drawings and free hand sketch perspectives.
- Contract Administration: Monitoring the quality of work and the contractor’s compliance with the drawings and specifications.